The pillars of operational efficiency, financial discipline, and social responsibility, supported by the best corporate governance practices and a robust socio-environmental management program, are the basis for generating value and sustainability.
- Project for reactivating wind turbines with the potential to generate up to 30% of the energy consumed in the operation.
- Installation of small thermoelectric plants and the provision of energy generation services from gas captured from wells and systems (gas-to-wire), minimizing the direct venting of gases to the atmosphere.
- Oil-water separation plant, minimizing the disposal of fluids in underwater emissaries.
- Economic development of municipalities highly dependent on activities related to the oil and gas chain, through local investment, job and income generation, as well as tax and royalty collection.
- Governance structure that applies the best practices in conducting a business.
- Adherence to B3’s Novo Mercado segment
- Excellent and multicultural team
- Installation of an Audit Committee and the establishment of internal audit and compliance structures